Friday, August 31, 2012

Super Junior's Goodbye Stage

Waaahhh!  =(

This week is Super Junior's Goodbye stage, ending their Sexy, Free and Single and SPY promotions.  The SPY promotions was too short.  I like the SPY song and their suits in the live performances.

What I feel sad about was, I didn't hear anything about them winning on any of the music shows for their Sexy, Free and Single or SPY.  I think when their SPY promotion started, Psy's Gangnam Style exploded all over the world.  He started winning on the music shows.

I think LeeTeuk would have wanted one last win before he goes into the army.  That would have been nice for him.  He should be enlisting soon. =(

I also heard that SJ-M and KRY will start their activities.

Suju Hwaiting!

Here's their goodbye stage on M Countdown.  At the beginning, you see a little glimpse of HongKi (the new MC on M Countdown).



I do not own this video. Credit: Choco Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.