Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SHINee's Dazzling Girl, Part 3



At long last, the final teaser photo for SHINee's Dazzling Girl, Onew! Click here for Onew's pic.

Yes! Finally, Onew looks as wonderful as he should.  He looks like he just got out of the shower and dressed himself.  I can now officially say that I do like this concept of theirs.

Even though they still look like young boys, they do look more mature, especially Taemin.  They do look a bit sexy, more so than the Sherlock photos.  I think being sexy is more of a look and attitude than just having less clothing.  The shirtless photos didn't work for me.

What I seem to forget is that this will be released in Japan.   

If you go on their Japan Official Website, it describes what's included in their single release.  CD, DVD,  Photocards, Trading Cards, etc.  Wow.  

All I want is their song.  I just hope they release their single on iTunes.  I think I've only seen their Korean songs on iTunes.  One of their Japanese songs, Kiss Kiss Kiss, was only released on their Japan Juliette single and not on iTunes.  I was fortunate to purchase that single in Japan on my trip there.  I couldn't find it anywhere else, other than a video on YouTube.

So, what do you think of their whole concept?  

Photo source and Official Website: SHINee Japan
Click here to watch Kiss Kiss Kiss a FujiONE Mezamahi live performance in Japan.  I do not own this video. Credit Uploader SilverFishyEunHae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.