Saturday, August 25, 2012

2NE1 Surprises with Will.I.Am

2NE1 fans were shocked during the group's "New Evolution" concert at L.A.'s Nokia Theater on August 24th. (The Nokia Theater is turning out to be a popular venue for K-Pop. Earlier this year, it played host to FNC groups FT Island and CNBlue)

While the girls and fans were rocking out to "I Am the Best", the Black Eyed Pea's Will.I.Am made a surprise appearance onstage working the fans into more of a frenzy.

When I heard this, all I thought was, all riigghht, another star jumps on the K-Pop band wagon!

Akon collaborated with the Wonder Girls on "Like Money", T-Pain is rumoured to want to work with international sensation Psy, and now Will.I.Am with 2NE1.

Looks like the Hallyu wave is extending past K-Dramas, it's sweeping through pop culture as well!

For the article and the video click here.

Who do you think will be next to jump on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.