Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Super Junior's From U and SPY

Woohoo! Another new song from SuJu.  I didn't over play From U and Sexy, Free and Single, yet, and now a new song, SPY.

Even though their comeback song is Sexy, Free and Single, From U is my favorite of the two.  Actually, I like From U, not only because SuJu is dedicating the song to ELF, their fans, but mainly because of Eunhyuk.  Yes, he's my bias.

I love watching their live performances of From U.  I love watching him dance.  As much as I try to look at the other members, my eyes always drift to him and I don't realize I'm watching him again.  I'm glad they got rid of his platinum blonde hair and swept his bangs out of his eyes.  Sometimes I wish there's a fancam that focused only on Eunhyuk dancing in From U.  I get so irritated when the camera cuts from him.  Don't get me wrong, the others should get their camera time but still...

I'm also happy that KRY are the main singers.  I like them.  I like the evil maknae and the goofy Yeseung, as well as Wookie.  I'm glad they formed a sub-group.  I like the way they sing.

So now, after watching their MV for SPY then watching their live performance.  I'm liking this song.  I like that they are in tuxes,  they look so good in them.  And I'm so glad Leetuek changed his hair style from the MV to the live performance.  Ugh! That split hair was just so wrong.  I'm also happy that most of them went back to their darker hair color.  I think platinum blonde are so wrong for Asians.  But I got to say, when Eunhyuk was platinum blonde, it was so easy finding him in their performances.

I hear people complaining that their video is not as flashy as the other SM artists.  That they didn't have a story line or anything.  That SM are not taking care of Suju as much as EXO or the other new groups.  Well, I don't need it.  I think sometimes it gets in the way of the song, especially if it gets too complicated.  Plus they are a dance group.  I want to see them dance.  I always wait for their dance only version of their songs.  I hope it comes out soon.

For now, here's their SPY MV from SMTown's YouTube.  I do not own this video.  Enjoy. ~gt





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.