Sunday, August 26, 2012

SHINee's Dazzling Girl, Part 2


The fourth teaser photo is up, and it's  Jonghyun. Click here to see his photo.

Hmmm...I don't know about the chains and feathers.  He still looks good.

So far, I'm liking this series of teaser photos better than the Sherlock photos.  For my personal taste, I prefer the short hairstyle that they have.  I didn't like the long hair that Key and Taemin had for the Lucifer and Sherlock comebacks.  They did look good in it and I have gotten use to it but I didn't like it.

I think some idols need to be careful about having long hair.  Taemin has a pretty face and will look like a girl with long hair.  So does Key.  And Heechul, from Super Junior.  He did actually look like a pretty girl when he had long hair during the U comeback.

I can't wait for the last photo, Onew, and the song.

What do you think of the photos so far?

Photo source: Shinee Japan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.