Monday, September 3, 2012

SHINee's Dazzling Girl Group Photo and Fan Club Event



Very unexpected surprise.  I didn't expect a teaser group shot.

I could see which one is Key easily, but it took me a moment to figure out the rest of the boys.  Minho and Jonghyun look similar and so does Onew and Taemin.

BIG NEWS for SHINee's Japan Fans.  There's going to be an Official Fan Club "SHINee World J" event on 2012 Dec 20 (Osaka Castle Hall) & 24 (Makuhari Messe Event Hall).  It's going to be opened for it's members.  They are holding the event to become closer to their fans.

 I don't know how to become a member but here's the site that you can check out: Shinee World J fanclub it's in Japanese.  You can only view it on a PC and not a mobile phone, yet.  Details on the event will be on the site at a later date.

If someone can read Japanese and joined the site, please message me the details.  Shucks! I think I need to start learning to read Japanese. =/

Oh, and I found a CF with the Dazzling Girl music.  Nice.
I don't own the video. Uploaded by: 013panxochannel2. Credit: SHINee Japan.



Source: SHINee Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.