Thursday, August 2, 2012

The new Exile???

One problem I have regarding Jpop is that they do not promote their groups and bands as much as Kpop.  Most of the videos I've watched before have been deleted and now it's really hard to find any old NEWS or Yamapi videos.  It's even harder to find any new groups to adore. 


On one of my trips to Japan, I was fortunate to see a mall concert for 10 minutes.  Why? Because our tour was suppose to visit the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and we had a 10 min break.  I was told that this group was really good and they were suppose to be the young, new upcoming Exile-like group.  I've never been to a Jpop or Kpop concert and of course I didn't care who was performing, I just wanted to see them.  Needless to say, in 10 minutes, they got a new fan or I would like to be one.  I don't know the group's name.  I think that sign might have said "No Photos," I can't read Japanese and I was scolded for taking this one picture.  They turned the moment I took the picture.  ARRGGGHHH!  Then I had to leave.  There were some pretty cute guys in the group. 

If ANYONE, just ANYONE knows who they are or tell me where I can buy their CD, I would be really appreciative.  This picture was taken when they were performing on May 18, 2012, next to the Osaka Aquarium, in the afternoon.  

Help, Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.