Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shinwha Broadcast




As my Shinwha obesession continues...I must make this plea and hopefully someone will listen.  Hopefully Shinwha Company.

For those of you who doesn't know who Shinwha is, they are a boy group that debuted in  March 1998.  They have six members, Eric Mun, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung, Park JunJin and Andy Lee.      

They are the longest Korean idol group that stayed together and didn't have any member leave or added anyone either.  Four years ago, Shinwha took a break for the members to fullfil their Korean duties and one by one joined the army or do individual activities.  In 2012, finally, the last member ended their enlistment and the group had a comeback.

In addition to their comeback song "Venus", they have a variety show called Shinwha Broadcast.  I've watched the first few episodes and some in between.  And I have to say, this is the first show that several times laughed so hard I had to pause or rewind it because I couldn't stop laughing.  And this is for every episode I've watched so far.

Now I don't want to get any accounts in trouble but I think in the end it will benefit Shinwha.   I've been watching Shinwha Broadcast (with English Subs).  What I'm upset about is that I can't find all the full episodes online.  Never mind that I need it subbed in English.  I could watch it and still laugh without understanding three fourths of what they say.

 I need to get all the non-Korean speaking Changjo to plea to Shinwha to have the show officially online somewhere so I can watch it.  I've read complaints of where are the next episodes.

Who's with me?!?!?!  Like this.  Forward this.  Let's get the broadcast out so we can expand their fandom.  Or if it is already online somewhere, can someone let me know?

All I'm doing is re-watching the same videos over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.