Saturday, November 3, 2012

2012 MAMA voting



It's time to vote!  If you're in the U.S. it's not only for your political candidates but also in the MAMA's.  It's the MNet Asian Music Awards.  The show will air on November 30th.

In 1999, this was the first Korean music awards ceremony.  Now it's growing globally, where anyone can vote for your favorite Korean artist(s).  You just need to sign up on the site.

Among the 20 categories, you can vote for the best new artist, best male and female artist, global group, song of the year and artist of the year.

Personally, some are hard to choose when there are more than one artist in a category that I want to win.  Other categories, I don't even know who to vote for.  Right now Super Juniors are leading in alot of the categories, YEA!  I would also like Shinwha to win something as well.  

Go to this site to vote: 2012 MAMA

You can vote once a day, until November 22nd Midnight.  

If you don't know who to vote for in a category, vote for Shinwha or Super Junior or SHINee or CNBlue or FTIsland if they are a choice.  If you have someone you want me to vote for let me know and I'll vote for them (well, as long as they are not competing against my favorite group.)

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.