Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shinee's Dazzling Girl Short Ver MV

Omo! How could I have missed this???

EMI Japan released the short version of the video.  October 10th is getting closer.  After listening to the short version, I'm getting excited about the full version.

First off, I love the song.  I, also, love the choreography.  I love the video.  I must say, Key looks the best.  Love his green shirt.  As I said before, Key pretty much can carry off any outfit and look good.  He may not be happy with his looks but he always seems to carry off any look.

It must be the style in Japan now, but it's just odd seeing Onew and Minho in a skirt, especially Minho.  He always seem so conservative.

I'm not rocking the fur and feathers on the jackets but everything else looks great.

Yes, it might be because I just want to watch SHINee but the intro with the girl is too long.

Here's the video from EMI Music Japan.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.