Monday, October 1, 2012

TVXQ Catch Me Dance Version

I was waiting for TVXQ to have a comeback on Music Bank or Music Core this weekend since their single Catch Me came out, but I haven't seen anything posted.

I did find a Dance Only version where they are in the SM practice room with their clouds background.

First, I got to say, what's with Changmin's outfit?  It's so weird to practice in that.  It's a bit distracting.  It nice watching him dance and hearing him sing.

Then there's Yunho.  Yeah.  He's a dancer.  You can tell by the way he moves, very smooth.  The choreography is very powerful and you could tell that they are trying to convey that.  Yunho looks more effortless than Changmin.

I like how the extra dancers lower Yunho effortlessly and smoothly in the transitions between Yunho and Changmin.  Pretty cool.  I don't think you would be able to notice that in the MV version.

Anticipating their live comeback but in the meantime enjoy the Dance Version of Catch Me from SM Entertainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.