Thursday, October 18, 2012

Shinwha's 14th Anniversary Special DVD



So my recent obsession has been Shinwha.  Ever since their comeback this year with their songVenus, I've been hooked.  They were gone for 3-4 years to do individual activities and to fulfill their military obligations.  Now they are back!

Recently, they have come out with their 14th Anniversay Special DVD "The Return."  It will be released on October 30th (the pre-sale is this Friday).  It will have 2 DVDs and a Photobook.  One of the DVD is a documentary of "The Return" and the second DVD has the making of the Venus MV and clips of all 6 members, Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan (my bias), Hyesung, Junjin and Andy.

I've known of them several years ago when I heard a Kpop mix that included a Shinwha song, but I was into Baby Vox, SES and FinKLE at that time.  Then a couple of years ago I saw a program, We Got Married, which one of the featured couples included Shinwha's maknae Andy Lee and his "wife" Solbi.  They were a cute couple and he was a great "husband." I watched his season because Kim Hyun Joong, leader of SS501, was in the same season and ended up liking the AnSol couple as well.

Then Junjin, another member of Shinwha, also participated in We Got Married. I wasn't really into that couple because his "wife" was weird.  She was cute but she just acted too creepy, almost like her character in Boys Before Flowers, but not that creepy.

So fast forward to 2012.  After watching the Shinwha's comback performances, I love Venus.  Then I found some Shinwha Broadcast videos.  I got to know all six personalities.

I watched the Shinwha Broadcast because SHINee guest on a couple of episodes.  I got hooked on watching whatever videos I could find because Shinwha is hilarious group of guys.  No...men.  They are men and pretty good looking funny men at that.

If you can find it, watch it.  I've never cracked up so much watching a Korean variety show.  I wish Shinwha would put the series on their YouTube account with English Subs.  ~gt

Source: Shinwha Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.