Sunday, October 7, 2012

SHINee's romance social game



According to SHINee's Official Website, they will or will be releasing a social game called "SHINee My Love" this month.  I couldn't understand the exact release date.

It is being release by mobage.  There's a free Basic Play and a pay-per-item usage.  It's playable on smartphones.

I really don't understand what the goal of the game is but the concept seems to be you're going through their struggle as they debut.  And you get to develop a romance with the member you like.  The translation is a bit odd.

I haven't tried to look for the game on my phone and there's no link to the app.

I don't know if I would download the game.  Although, I would be curious as to what the game looks like.  Would you download the app?  Let me know if you do.

Click here if you want to look at the article.  Maybe you can understand it more than I can.

Source: Shinee Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.