Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TVXQ Catch Me is released

It's finally out!  Well, for me the wait for 'Catch Me' wasn't that long.  Not like SHINee.  I'm still waiting for their Dazzling Girl release.

Yunho and Changmin look good.  Their teaser image was odd and too yellow-y but their MV looks better.  It looks very futuristic.  I like their arm band things and when it's all connected and they danced.  That looks cool.

 I think I need to get use to their songs, even when they were the 5 DBSK.  I basically only like MIROTIC. That song was kept on replay on my iPod for the longest time and I love the choreography for MIROTIC. I like the dance only MV because it was basically them singing and dancing, nothing flashy.   Don't Bring Me Down was okay.

'Catch Me' sounds very techno.  I'm not that really into techno music.  I think I need to see the live version to get really into the music. Because I don't understand Korean,  I really don't understand the concept of the video.

I want them to release a dance only version.  Here's their video from SM Entertainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.