Friday, September 14, 2012

SNSD Girls Generation Japanese Single

Before SHINee's Dazzling debuts, there's going to be SNSD's single, to be release Sept 26, 2012.  It's not new song but a remake of their popular Korean version, Oh!

The MV came out and they still have their popular cheerleading costume.  

For me it takes time to get use to the Japanese version.  There are some of the same english words and they kept one part in Korean.  It took me a moment to realize they were singing in Korean when it should have been Japanese.

I think this is their fourth song they did in Japanese.  The three other songs were Gee, Genie and Mr. Taxi.  

I prefer Mr. Taxi in Japanese since that was the first version I've heard.  I didn't realize it was a Japanese version until I saw the Korean version weeks later.  derp!

What do you think of this version?  



Source: Allkpop
Video credit: SMTown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.