Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SHINee's Dazzling Girl MV Teaser

The teaser is out!!!  WoooHooo!  hmmm...it's only barely halfway into September.  October 10th is so far away.


It's only the chorus.  The same part they used in the CF I posted in my earlier blog.

Chai is better than me at hearing if groups are pitchy, auto-tuned and their mistakes, I prefer the dancing/choreography more than the music.  I just know what songs I like.  When I listen to the CF I liked the  music but only listened to it a couple of times.  But, I noticed that it sounds very auto-tuned (if I can use that as an adjective).

In this teaser, I kept on replaying it because I could see them dancing. They look good. I'm just partial to guys with short hair. hahaha.  I think I'm a bit too giddy to write about the video, I don't know what to write.

I wish they didn't put the teasers out so early because it's so hard to wait until the 10th.

I don't own the video. Credit: EMI Music Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.