Monday, March 25, 2013

Shinhwa Forever Subbers

Previously, in one of my posts, I had thanked the many subbers who took the time to sub all these Korean/Japanese dramas, variety shows, songs, etc because without them I would have never have enjoyed many of the shows I love watching.

As I was searching through the internet looking for one of Shinhwa Broadcast's episodes with their pets I stumbled upon Shinhwa Forever's tumbler site.  Now, in my naive mind, I knew there were subbers but I didn't know some of them were groups of people who sub these shows because they wanted to share the shows/groups/etc that they love.  Shinhwa Forever is a group of subbers who love Shinhwa and wanted to spread the Orange love. They would sub everything and anything that has a Shinhwa member in it.  They would have their logo in the upper right corner on all their work that they have done.  

I got so excited when I found the site, especially since I saw that they were subbing Cheer Up Mr Kim and Shinhwa Broadcast.  For a while I was watching Shinhwa Broadcast but it seemed like Google was deleting the show on YouTube because I had a hard time finding all the episodes.  I didn't know where to find the show.

Then, to my dismay, I read some of the older posts they wrote last year. I couldn't believe these nice people were being harassed daily by people who didn't know the Korean language.  These people would complain that SF was subbing too slow and not posting the shows fast enough.  Really???  I was stunned that anyone would message them anything negative.  For some reason, I got really upset that SF was being harrassed and I didn't know them.  I got more upset that someone was actually taking their hard work and making money off of the work that they do and taking credit for it.  What the...?!?

Why am I writing this?  I want people to realize all the hard work that not only Shinhwa Forever but all subbers do.  There is absolutely no reason to be angry or hateful for not subbing your favorite shows or not subbing faster.  If you think it's easy, you do it or learn the language for goodness sakes! I'm not saying I don't get impatient for the next subbed episode but I would never complain to the subbers that they are slow.  I just patiently wait then jump for joy when it's uploaded.  

And to the person who's stealing from Shinhwa Forever, you left me speechless, since I shouldn't be posting obscenities, I'm not going to say it here.  Let's hope you understand what I mean.

Ok, I'm done with my rant (well, I can go on but I'll stop).  Let's hope everyone will show a lot more appreciation for these subbers.

고맙습니다, subbers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.