Sunday, April 7, 2013

Daniel Henney sings Diana



Kekeke!

Look what I found on YouTube!  Daniel Henney singing live at a concert.  The song is Diana from his movie My Father.  I have yet to watch that movie.

He gave a lot of effort and it looks like he's enjoying himself.  I think that counts. This time he's singing in english and plays the electric guitar.

He's so good looking and has a lot of charisma which makes him a great model.  He's a good actor   who can do both dramas and comedy.  For someone that's good looking he really lets himself go and not care about his image, which makes it fun to watch him in comedies.  But I guess he can't have it all.  He's not a singer and I wouldn't count on him being a professional singer but if he got a girlfriend, she would be so lucky to have him sing to her.  I would envy her.

He's so cute singing and it's so hilarious watching him perform Diana.  You gotta love the effort and confidence.  He looks good in glasses too.  Enjoy!


Photo/Video source: YouTube chopsuey005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.