Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daniel Henney sings Kissing Me


I'm wondering if any Daniel Henny fans remembers him singing?

Years ago, in my Daniel Henney obsession phase in my life, I had to watch everything Daniel Henney.  My first introduction to Daniel was Spring Waltz, his second Korean drama.  Then I was told he was also in My Name is Kim Sam Soon.  So of course I had to watch that too.

Then, he did a movie called Seducing Mr Perfect.  It's a lite romantic comedy set in Korea.  It's about a woman who always gets dumped by her boyfriends.  Then along comes Robin Heiden, her boss played by Daniel Henney, who is completely opposite of how she feels about love and relationships.  He treats it as a game of power.  When I first saw the movie, I loved it.  You probably can guess why. hahaha.   Now, it's an alright movie but now I prefer his latest rom-com Shanghai Calling.

In any case,  there was a OST for the film Seducing Mr Perfect called Kissing Me.  Daniel Henney and Alex, from Clazziquai Project, sings this song.  Alex, yeah, he's got a nice smooth voice.  Then there's Daniel.  He's not Alex but he can hold his own and he sings in Korean.

I've listen to this song over and over.  Daniel knows how to perform in front of the camera because I just enjoy watching him sing.

Here's his OST with Alex, who's Korean-Canadian.


Photo Source: 24.media.tumblr.com/
Video: uploaded by makody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.