Saturday, January 19, 2013

Super Junior's Weibo and K-Pop Smartphone App

***Update***
If you're joining the Weibo, here's Donghae's ID too add:  Donghai1015
I'm guessing it' like a Twitter account.



I'm a bit late on these news but if you haven't heard:

To all ELF, Super Junior fans!  This is from SMTown's Facebook page.  Super Juniors has an official Weibo, where you can get the latest news about them.  I thought you can only get on if you're in Korea but I guess not, now.  Korea is so good at promoting their Kpop and KDramas.  I wish Japan would be good with promoting their Jpop too.

My laptop will translate the registration into English, hope yours will too.  I didn't join yet, but will.

Here's the site: Super Junior's Weibo

One more app news. Google's Genie K-pop App.
This is a global version app for the smart phone.  This will let you listen to the full K-pop song tracks for free before you purchase it.  Unlike Tunes, where you will only hear a minute of the song.  You can also download images and videos at a price.  SMTown is promoting this and will have their SM artists on Genie.  It's available in Google Play.  I think you can install for free but only purchase the song(s) at a price.  They say it's reasonable.

Here's the site where you can read the full description of the app: Google Play Store

Let me know if you joined SJ's Weibo and/or installed the Kpop Genie app.  Tell me how you like it.

Photos: SMTown Facebook and asianfanfics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.