Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SNSD's Comeback - I Got a Boy

SNSD got a new song, I got a Boy.  For me, like all SNSD songs, it's take a while for me to get use to it.  Initially, it's always "meh" it's okay.

There's a lot of comments saying they are copying 2NE1 or f(x).  I don't know those groups.  In the beginning, it reminded me of No Doubt.  Looks like they are trying to change their image from the innocent, cute girls to a more edgy-er group.  I guess like 2NE1 or f(x), based from their outfits.  They are getting older so I don't see anything wrong with growing out of their "cutesy" image.

I think this songs matches more Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany's style.  Not so much the other girls.  Which is probably why Sooyoung, Yuri and Tiffany sang at the beginning of the song and not the usual girls.  Too bad there's wasn't more Hyoyeon.

Seohyun still looks so innocent it doesn't match her.  Sunny just looks so odd with all the different hair colors.  Looks like whoever did Hyoyeon's weird hairstyles before moved to being Sunny's hairstylist.

Also, the video cuts bothers me.  It cuts way to fast and too much.  Maybe to match the pace of the song but it still bother's me.

Well, here's their song.  Enjoy. I'm still getting use to it.


Source: SMTown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.