Monday, January 14, 2013

Super Junior - M Break Down


The full version of Super Junior Break Down was released.  Wheee!

This is Super Junior - M, so it's in Chinese.  They also include Henry and Zhoumi, who at some parts in the video reminds me of Siwon.  When I first saw him I thought Siwon was in the video.

I can't get over Eunhyuk's blue hair.  In the video, they toned it down and put white over it.  Why??  Ugh, I don't like either looks.  I wish they would stop playing around with his hair.  He looks perfectly cute with is dark brown/black hair.

They even colored some of the other members's hair blue (Donghae, to match Eunhyuk?? Eunhae shippers must be excited. hahaha) and other colors.  But I've been seeing Eunhyuk with his blue hair in other performances. Sungmin doesn't even look like himself.  It took me awhile to realize it was him.

Enjoy the video.

Video: SMTown YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.