Saturday, January 12, 2013

Daniel Henney 1000th tweet on Twitter



On January 9th, Daniel Henney  tweeted his 1000th tweet on Twitter.  He celebrated by doing a twitvid for his followers.  He thanked his fans and spoke in Korean to his Korean fans.  He is probably one of the nicer idol/celebraties on Twitter that I follow and also one of the few Korean idols that tweet in English.  Ok, that's not fair, the other idols are nice too, except they tweet in Korean and I got tired of going to Google translate to understand what they are saying.  I just look at the pics they post.

Granted Daniel was born and raised in the U.S.A. and his first language is English, but I consider him a Korean idol since I first saw him in his second Korean drama Spring Waltz.  He was first noticed in the K-drama My Lovely Sam Soon playing Dr. Henry Kim, who's character doesn't speak any Korean.

After a few Korean dramas and movies he started acting in American movies and tv shows. X-men Origins: Wolverines, Three Rivers (CBS series), Shanghai Calling and recently guested on Hawaii 5-0 (CBS series).

I really enjoy his tweets and pics on Twitter.  In November, he had a Q&A on Twitter on his birthday.  For 30 mins, any of his followers could tweet any question(s) to him and he would answer them.  Suffice to say my two questions were not answered since I was 15 minutes late from the start of the Q&A.  In hindsight, I should have known he would have gotten at least 100 questions in the first 5 minutes from all his followers shooting off a bunch of questions to him.  He was nice enough to go over the 30 minutes to answer more questions.  Disappointed, yes, but I  understand he couldn't answer all the questions.

So far he as 91,654 followers and is trying to get to 100K. You can follow Daniel @danielhenney. Let's spread the Henney love. hahaha!

Here's his twitvid to his followers. 

Source: @danielhenney twitter
Photo: theberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.