Sunday, November 11, 2012

FT Island to Release New Japanese Album November 28th



Yay! First, their 4th full length Korean album, "Five Treasure Box" and now their 9th Japanese album, "Polar Star", which will come out on November 28th.

I am very happy when I see a group that I like being productive. Not only do you see more of them during promotions, but if you're like me and live for new music, you get to listen to something different!

A teaser for their music video, "Polar Star", has already been released. And there's been articles saying that this is another album the members themselves have composed the tracks. Artists actually writing and making the music, how awesome is that? No wonder I love these guys!

The song "Fallin' For You" is composed by bassist Lee Jae Jin, who wrote about a man who wants to be close to his love. Hmm, is this a hint to the girl that dropped him because she couldn't trust him?

Another song, "Beautiful World" is composed by leader and lead guitarist, Choi Jong Hun, who wrote about a man who looks on lovingly at his love. Ah, perhaps another hint towards the ex-girlfriend who suddenly went MIA (missing in action).

These two...I have to say that heartbreak agrees with them. It must have been hard for the both of them, but it looks like they found creative outlets for their emotions.

I can't wait to hear the full album. The sneak preview that they currently have online is not enough!

Source: Yahoo (I do not own the video, credit to Warner Music Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.