Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TVXQ Humanoids New MV Teaser

Seems like, I GreenTea, have been behind in my idol updates.  TVXQ has come out with a new music video called Humanoids.  Full version of the video will be released on Nov 26th.

I love their dance but it sounds and looks like their last release Catch Me video.  That video was pretty cool but I think they need some variety.

There's basically only two songs that DBSK sings that I like, Mirotic and Balloons.  Two completely different songs.  Balloons is just too cute and so at odds with the Mirotic image I have of them.

When DBSK split, it seems like SM Entertaiment just gave Yunho and Changmin one sound and stuck them in that hole.  I wish they would end the legal battle and put TVXQ and JYJ back together again.

In any case, here's Humanoids by TVXQ.  Video by SMTown's YouTube.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.