Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Shinee's Why So Serious MV Teaser


Photo: callmepatricia.com

SHINee's back again, with a new song Why So Serious, misconception of me.  SMTown just released a teaser video.

I think I'm going to like this song better than the Dream Girl song.  I'm liking the style of the video better than the fantasy Dream Girl. I would like to see the whole video before comment any further.

In this teaser, Jonghyun is missing.  If you haven't heard, Jonghyun had been in a car accident on April 1st.  Yup, no April fool's joke.  After visiting his home, Jonghyun was driving back to his dorm when he hit the guard rails at Dongho Bridge.  He had to undergo surgery to fix his nose.  He will return to his normal schedule after his recovery.  Rest long and get better Jonghyun, your fans can wait patiently for you.

For now, here's the teaser:



Video Source: SMTown YouTube
Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.