Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Shinhwa 11th Album 'The Classic' release


Woohoo!  A new album from Shinhwa!

Release date is May 16th.

Here's a link to their teaser 'The Classic' Grand Tour'. I couldn't get the video to load here but the link will also have their concert schedule.  If you click on the Album tab on the site it will give you their Album's track list.  It's mostly in Korean.

I haven't seen any of their song releases.  I've been so busy watching the daily drama Cheer Up Mr Kim, I pretty much ignored everything else that was going on.  In any case, I thought they would release a single before their album release but I can't find any.  I can't wait for their songs to be released because I'm running out of songs to listen too.

Actually, I wish they would release T.O.P., Perfect Man and Wild Eyes on Amazon.com.  I  can't find those songs anywhere other than YouTube.  I'm getting obsessed with T.O.P. but I can't play it on my iPod over and over since I don't have the song.  My record for listening to a Shinhwa song or for any song is 100 plays in a couple of day.  I couldn't stop listening to Venus and had kept it on repeat.

Sources: Shinhwa Company and Shinhwa Company Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.