Friday, July 27, 2012

Hello,Hello...


My very first ever blog. A bit slow in posting but here I go....

I'm the green tea drinker. No coffee for me and let's not mix milk and sugar in my tea, thank you.

Who am I? Well, I love Kpop and Jpop, mainly SS501, Super Junior, SHINee and Yamapi (my first obsession).  I also watch KDramas and JDramas.  I'll especially watch most dramas with Yamapi and Song Seung Heon. And to a lesser extent, Daniel Henney.  I like discovering idols to adore, while keeping the ones I have already.  The more the merrier I say.

I like to travel and have visited my dream destinations, Japan and Korea, and wouldn't mind going back again and again.  There is just sooo much to see, experience and eat. I would love to go to a concert to see one of my idol groups.  

I'm slowly learning Japanese and Korean, a word at a time, and have known to mix both languages in one sentence (forgetting if it's a Korean or Japanese word).

I'm hoping to share my rambling thoughts as well as learn a few things along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.