Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chai~llo

Chai~llo! Wanted to introduce one of the authors to this blog, me! I am the chai loving author, you may refer to me as "Chai" or simply, "C".

Since this is the first blog on this site, I'll share a bit of myself. I love Korean dramas and K-Pop. Some of my favorites are dramas like Boys Before Flowers and You're Beautiful. I love artists like SS501 (they were my first K-Pop group that I fell in love with), CNBlue and FT Island!

I love anything spicy, the hotter the better! Foods like Korean, Indian and Mexican food are right up my alley.

I'll be doing a bit of thoughtful, and maybe sometimes some fangirly, commentary on Korean entertainment on this blog. And...I'm hoping to learn some Korean in the process. I already started learning how to read Korean, but am a little rusty. Practicing helps. I learned Japanese earlier in life, so I'm hoping to be a little more versatile in Asian languages. I may post questions that I'm hoping someone will have answers to. So if you see any of those, please help?

If you see any of my posts, drop me a line by commenting. And if you have any questions, let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Hope to share a bunch of my love for the Asian culture with readers! Subscribe to us! Follow us! Kahmsahmnida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.