Friday, June 28, 2013

FT Island's Song Seung Hyun Seen Sporting a Ring

FT Island Performing "I Hope You'll Be My Bride" (to the tune of "We Hope to Be Lovers") at the "wedding" of vocalist Lee Hong Ki to actress Fujii Mina

In a previous post, I mentioned that FT Island's maknae had confessed that he was in a relationship.

Now, I hope I'm not starting a rumor, but recently, I had seen him sporting a very simple gold band....on his right hand. Haha, thought that I was gonna say "left"?

Most jewelry on idols nowadays range from as simple as a necklace or bracelets to something outlandish as spiked headbands. (I'm definitely thinking of Hong Ki as I'm writing this.) But nothing speaks more or is more noticeable than a 반지 (panji/ring).

There it is! Can you see it??

During the 8th episode of the reality couple show, "We Got Married Global", you can see Seung Hyun with a ring on his right ring finger. Aww, could this be a tribute to his "significant other"? One can surely hope so.

So sweet Seung Hyun!

~Chai

Source: We Got Married Global YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will get back to you.